Monday, June 11, 2007

Army Crawl!

Here's the video! It captures Claire's very first attempts and successes at forward motion, (we actually had the camera handy!) and then shows how she's already improved so much in two and a half weeks.

(I switched to Google Videos, because YouTube was taking hours to 'process' the video. Didn't Google buy YouTube anyway?)

I hope you like it!
-K

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!
Claire, you are really on the move now!
Grandma C

Anonymous said...

I love the first song. Perfect.

Los Francos said...

She works so hard, you could at least hide a treat in the toy. What, you think being that cute all the time is easy? Encouragement is no reward, give the kid a cookie!

Rachel said...

What a great video. Go Claire Go! I especially like the closing shot. :)

Anonymous said...

That video made my day!

Kelly A.