That was fabulous. And I have to admit it made me a little teary eyed because I feel like it wasn't so long ago we were visiting you guys in the hospital. They grow up too fast.
Awesome!!! What an amazing athlete! I do have a bias though: I think I saw some strength training drills in there... maybe she'll be a sprinter? ;) Seriously, that was such an adorable video. Love the shower scene. She was sure to turn the shower OFF when she was done, wasn't she? Little environmentalist AND athlete!
4 comments:
I'm pretty sure she was doing the electric slide about one minute into the video- Will, is that a new training method of yours? :)
That was fabulous. And I have to admit it made me a little teary eyed because I feel like it wasn't so long ago we were visiting you guys in the hospital. They grow up too fast.
I have already watched this multiple times. It's such a cute video!
Awesome!!! What an amazing athlete! I do have a bias though: I think I saw some strength training drills in there... maybe she'll be a sprinter? ;) Seriously, that was such an adorable video. Love the shower scene. She was sure to turn the shower OFF when she was done, wasn't she? Little environmentalist AND athlete!
Post a Comment