(For those who don't know... the picture in our first blog entry was NOT Claire. That was our rabbit, Teaser, testing out some baby stuff to make sure it's safe.)
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Aww, such a cute family! It's not surprising that Claire is so beautiful...The beautiful genes do happen to run in the Koch family! ;) (And the Hoyer family also, of course)
Congratulations Will and Kate! We are so excited for you guys. She looks beautiful. And you two look great as well. We're looking forward to seeing you sometime in the not-too-distant future.
Well, I'll just go ahead and make it official: Claire is a much cuter newborn than our baby was. After we saw your pictures, we looked back at ours and decided that Isabel wasn't cute until around 6 weeks (this was even confirmed by her own grandma). Despite being a hideous baby initially, however, at about 6 weeks Isabel did, in fact, become the cutest baby in the history of cute babies (this was even confirmed by total strangers). So I think to make this competition fair (it is a competition, right?), you should continue to post photos and I'll continue to judge the cuteness of our babies until we have an undisputed winner. As a prize, I'm suggesting that the parents of the losing baby have to care for the champion baby for no less than 1 calendar year. I'll be keeping track. Round 1: Claire.
8 comments:
Aww, such a cute family! It's not surprising that Claire is so beautiful...The beautiful genes do happen to run in the Koch family! ;) (And the Hoyer family also, of course)
-Jamie Koch
Wow! Claire already looks older! And it has only been two days since I saw her!
Congratulations Will and Kate! We are so excited for you guys. She looks beautiful. And you two look great as well. We're looking forward to seeing you sometime in the not-too-distant future.
Cheers!
Chip (and Heidi, Maia, and Lily)
Congratulations to you, Kate and Will! Claire looks like a superstar in that rainbow outfit. All the best to the three of you!
Schmitty
Congrats Will and Kate. Claire is gorgeous! Happy to hear you are all doing well.
-Kim Schultz
Well, I'll just go ahead and make it official: Claire is a much cuter newborn than our baby was. After we saw your pictures, we looked back at ours and decided that Isabel wasn't cute until around 6 weeks (this was even confirmed by her own grandma). Despite being a hideous baby initially, however, at about 6 weeks Isabel did, in fact, become the cutest baby in the history of cute babies (this was even confirmed by total strangers). So I think to make this competition fair (it is a competition, right?), you should continue to post photos and I'll continue to judge the cuteness of our babies until we have an undisputed winner. As a prize, I'm suggesting that the parents of the losing baby have to care for the champion baby for no less than 1 calendar year. I'll be keeping track. Round 1: Claire.
She is adorable. Much better looking than the rabbit. :) I love the rainbow outfit. So happy for you guys.
Jane and Kenny
She is cute!!!
Post a Comment