Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Saturday before Easter

We took a short trip to my parent's house this past weekend for Easter. Claire entertained not only the grandparents, but also Greg and Ellen who were home from college.






On Saturday, two of my friends from high school, Annie and Susie, came over with their husbands. Annie also brought her three kids. I had only met the oldest before, so it was great to catch up. In this picture, Justin, the father of three, gives parenting advice (with the help of Harry) to Will, the new father, and Eric, a future father:



-K

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures of you guys with Claire! It is so neat to watch her grow (and to see what you guys are up to, of course).

Kelly A.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kate, Will and Claire!
Happy late Easter! I love the pictures :)
Laura

JAMIE said...

Happy late Easter! It is fun to see how Claire is growing. She looks pretty big by now! Hopefully she wont be too old by the time I see her! The family pic is great!