These pictures might be helpful in answering the poll. Since the poll (upper right of blog page) doesn't allow fill in the blanks, you can comment/expand on your answer on this post, if you want.
Are you really making us choose between Will and Kate? Maybe it depends on what Claire is thinking about at the time you take the pictures or when we see her in person. She could have things like biking, clean air and water, or stuff a person does in lab on her mind, which might affect her expressions.
I am certainly reminded of Will at that age every time I see Claire, but, I really think she is a wonderful combination of both her parents. Most importantly, that combination has created a unique and special person. She's just Claire!
5 comments:
Rad! It's like a tiny Will and Claire at the same time!
Are you really making us choose between Will and Kate? Maybe it depends on what Claire is thinking about at the time you take the pictures or when we see her in person. She could have things like biking, clean air and water, or stuff a person does in lab on her mind, which might affect her expressions.
Funny.. I always thought that Claire looked like Will until I saw Kate's baby picture. I guess I just misjudged what you looked like as a baby, Kate!
I see some of both of you everytime I see Claire!
I am certainly reminded of Will at that age every time I see Claire, but, I really think she is a wonderful combination of both her parents. Most importantly, that combination has created a unique and special person. She's just Claire!
Grandma Julie
Post a Comment