Saturday, January 05, 2008

New Year with Old Siblings

(Ellen - we missed you!)

Everyone else was able to get together for deep-dish Chicago-style pizza on January 1, 2008 in Madison. (Interestingly, the only person from Chicago was the only person who had never had Chicago-style pizza.) We met Greg's girlfriend, Julie, and played some Trivial Pursuit. (Guys vs. Gals - and thanks to the pop-culture-hip Julie, the gals were able to answer 'Michelle Pfeiffer' to the tough 'pink' question in the center and win. Just in case you're keeping score at home, this now adds another game to the already famous 'Guesstures' game where the women dominate. In case I forgot to mention it, the women won the 2007 Guesstures match-up as well.)

Here are the group pictures that we took at the end of the evening. Vote for the "best" in the poll at the top of our blog.


1:

2:

3:

4:

5:

6:

7:

8:

Thanks to the siblings' parents for the great, warm uniforms!

Here is a picture of Greg and Julie, our photographer for the craziness above:


-K

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I find myself disenfranchised as I am stuck on the home computer that Mom voted on. Anyway, #4 is the clear winner.

Stalin said...

I also have to vote #4, in my defense I thought it was a "serious" picture, which I now realize meant crossed arms with a smile.
But #6 is a close 2nd as my face is hidden, nobody looks good, and Will pulled off the serious look.

Anonymous said...

I really should have put on blue jeans for the pictures...

-W

Anonymous said...

I've voted 10 times now.