Keep up to date with the latest...
I wonder if there's some sort of magnetic field in that part of her brain... I bet she's going to develop a super power soon.
Claire gets that hair from her Dad. You should have seen his hair stand up when he was that age! Sorry, Will, no matter what your age it's the job of a Mom to embarrass her son. Besides, you were so-o-o cute and my grand daughter takes after you.Julie
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I wonder if there's some sort of magnetic field in that part of her brain... I bet she's going to develop a super power soon.
Claire gets that hair from her Dad. You should have seen his hair stand up when he was that age! Sorry, Will, no matter what your age it's the job of a Mom to embarrass her son. Besides, you were so-o-o cute and my grand daughter takes after you.
Julie
Post a Comment