It looks like we are back to square one on finding a house in Dubuque. The owner of the house we wanted got a better offer (not contingent on selling a house!) and we're getting the boot. Will is disappointed and Kate's too stressed to care, but Claire, the eternal optimist, is sure we'll find something even better.
-W
6 comments:
Too bad! I am sure you will find an even nicer one, though.
Let us know if we can help with anything.
Love, Ann
I'm so sorry! Don't worry, I am sure you will find something even better! Let us know if we can help out in any way (be roommates for awhile, host Claire while you guys shop, ect.).
Well, this is a shame. And it's hard to be philosophical when stuff like this happens. But after this bump in the road, things will work out. Love, Dad. (aka Claire's Grandpa C)
Major bummer! I add my offer of help with anything, while you find that "even better" house. Would that we all could be as cheerful and oblivious in the face of stress and disappointment as a toddler. Way to go, Claire.
love, Mom (aka another of Claire's grandparents)
Bum-mer. If you end up moving later in the summer, I'll come help!
Drat! That stinks. I know you guys will find the perfect house, just like I will find the perfect job :o)
Post a Comment