Caution: This is not about Claire
This weekend the family split up with Kate and Claire heading south to Mt. Sterling, IL, and me heading north to Lutsen, MN, for a friend's wedding. I'll let Kate post about her weekend on the farm later.
The wedding was for my friend, Erik Berkas, who was also my best man in our wedding. I returned the favor this weekend. It was definitely the second best wedding I've ever been to. The company was fun, the location great, the weather was perfect and the wedding was beautiful. There was plenty of drinking, plenty of eating, plenty of playing "rock toss" into Lake Superior and plenty of quoting classic movies like Superbad and classic TV like Flight of the Conchords. There was also a crazy aunt (and that's all I'll say).
The only bad part was the amount of driving... 7 hours up there, and 10.5 hours back (thanks to Interstate detours due to flooding!)
No comments:
Post a Comment