Sunday, August 30, 2009

More pics


Some, if not most, of the recent pics we've posted have been taken with "our" new camera, a very nice Nikon D70 DSLR that Kate is learning to use for taking pictures of cells at work. I don't know if it'll work on cells, but it does take nice pictures. Now if only Kate could justify a telephoto lens for her research...





3 comments:

Kelly A. said...

Hey (Assistant) Professor Cooper, Good luck this semester! Maybe Claire will soon be ready to assist in the lab if she isn't doing so already. Though, she looks more like a budding social scientist to me :)
-Kelly A.

Rochelle said...

Very nice pictures indeed. A new camera is fine, but I am sure it helps to have ridiculously adorable subjects as well. Hey, Peter and I will be in town in a week and a half, hopefully we can see you.
Rochelle

Unknown said...

A telephoto lens is essential for you to take pictures of zebrafish in Madison from your office!

By the way, tell those girls to cheer up a bit. They are always so somber :-)

Mary