Thursday, December 24, 2009

Holiday Greetings!

I wouldn't be holding your breath waiting for our Christmas card or letter to arrive in your mailbox this year... or any year. But maybe we'll start a tradition of a Christmas video! This one is around 4 minutes. Hope you like it!
Happy holidays to all our friends and family,
Will, Kate, Claire and Lise

7 comments:

Brian Cooper said...

Great video! Is that a new arrangement for "Jingle Bells"?

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! I loved it! Can't wait to hear the Jingle Bell rendition in person. (A grandma is so hard to please.)

love from a snowbound Nana

Anonymous said...

My new favorite Christmas video!
Ma

Anonymous said...

Hey Cousin Will & Kate! Love the video! Your girls are beautiful & apparently great musicians, helpful with snow removal & a host of other things! Merry Christmas! Enjoy! Love, Cousin Kristin

Johnson Family Blog said...

Wow Kate, every time I see your girls I get a glimpse of the future. Great videos! I need to learn how to do the YouTube music/splicing.

Marcy said...

We enjoyed your Christmas greeting! What a wonderful way to spread cheer during the holiday season! We missed seeing you at the farm but this is the next best way of connecting. Best wishes to the Cooper-Hoyer family in 2010.
The MN Kochs

Kelly A. said...

Holiday cards don't get better than this! You have a beautiful family. Happy New Year!