I ran a 5K earlier in the month for the first time in a while. I had a great crew that enjoyed themselves while I was running by eating, cheering for other runners, and dancing. Here are a few pictures of the day:
I can't get over how old Claire is now. I feel like it was just yesterday we came to visit you guys in the hospital Nov. 2006. She's such a big girl! Her hair is more blonde now than I remember it. Looking more and more like her mama every day. Love the new pictures!
1 comment:
I can't get over how old Claire is now. I feel like it was just yesterday we came to visit you guys in the hospital Nov. 2006. She's such a big girl! Her hair is more blonde now than I remember it. Looking more and more like her mama every day. Love the new pictures!
Post a Comment