Thursday, October 07, 2010

Happy cleaning!



You know how some people love to clean... but only when they are procrastinating doing something more important? (taxes, writing their thesis or a paper, etc.) Well, Claire it seems is no different. We've gotten into the routine that after her bath on Sunday evening, we put Lise to bed, then Claire and I clean the bathrooms. She is always super excited to help (and is getting to be an actual help!), of course mostly I think she likes it because she gets to stay up 'late' with Mama doing something!

4 comments:

Ellen said...

I think this is one of my favorite recent pictures! I love how Claire looks super excited to be cleaning a bathroom! Those gloves are so big on her, it's cute. Adorable. Can't wait to see all of you next week!

Brian Cooper said...

If she's excited to clean at home, I bet she'd REALLY be excited to clean at MaPop's house! How is her schedule looking?

Anonymous said...

We could do a sleep-over anytime!
Ma

Anonymous said...

She can clean here anytime as well; I'd even pay her with some homemade cookies.

Nana