Keep up to date with the latest...
Cute pj's! Where might one go to get a matching pair for the third muskateer cousin (or would that make it "three men in a tub (laundry basket)"?)
Josie - that would be adorable to have matching ones for Elsie! Unfortunately someone in Will's family gave them to the girls for Christmas last year... so I'm not sure where they are from or if the style is still around!
If styles "aren't around," just bring them back. That is what I do.
Fashion advice from Uncle G...whew!Watch out, girls!Ma
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cute pj's! Where might one go to get a matching pair for the third muskateer cousin (or would that make it "three men in a tub (laundry basket)"?)
Josie - that would be adorable to have matching ones for Elsie! Unfortunately someone in Will's family gave them to the girls for Christmas last year... so I'm not sure where they are from or if the style is still around!
If styles "aren't around," just bring them back. That is what I do.
Fashion advice from Uncle G...whew!
Watch out, girls!
Ma
Post a Comment