Monday, January 17, 2011

Celebating MLK Day in a Box

Home alone all day with Claire and Lise... What to do? What to do? I know... I'll go downstairs and bring up a cardboard box and they will love it.

And so they did. All morning was spent in their "castle," in their "car," in their "ice cream store" and in their "little hideout." Of course that didn't mean I was free to do as I pleased. I had to be the king, the driver, the ice cream buyer and of course, the seeker (they were the hiders, obviously).

In the afternoon the crayons came out and they started drawing graffiti on the inside of the box.

So, for all those who are facing a day home with kids and wondering what you're going to do... get a big box. It'll get you through the day.


Selling ice cream and taking money.


Welcoming the customers.


Down below.



Up above.



More fun.

No comments: