Sunday, December 11, 2011

First Baths

Sage had her first real bath a while ago (yep, third baby - can't remember exact details).  I wasn't really looking forward to her first real bath because both of her older sisters had screamed during the process. However, Sage surprised by being calm the whole time, not giving us any reason to change our view that she's our most laid-back baby yet. She's only 2.5 weeks old though, so there's still time for that to change, but we're hoping it doesn't!


And, for fun, here's pictures of the other girl's first baths.  I guess looking back only one of them cried... my memory is already blending together!  Someday when they ask me about what they were like as babies I'm going to have to hope we have stuff on the blog (or in the baby book - though more likely on the blog) because apparently my memory isn't so great.  Anyway, here's the older two - Lise first, then Claire, who cried and apparently colored my memory of first baths.


No comments: