We missed blogging Sage's 4 month birthday (not that we've been very good about the other months or her sister's actual birthdays over the years!). Can't believe she's 4+ months old already! (sorry for the bad photos - not good light tonight, but she is so smiley I wanted to get some pictures)
If she's not smiling (and sometimes even when she is) she typically has at least one finger in her mouth.
Here she tries to get her entire fist in her mouth.
Again, not great pictures, but she continues to be such an amazingly happy baby. We feel like we won the baby lottery - and most days I'd take a happy baby over the record lottery jackpot from a few days back. (so no, the title of this post does NOT mean we are giving our baby away in a baby lottery, in case anyone was wondering.)
She saves her biggest smiles for her sisters. I have a feeling she might crawl early... she already looks like she wants to try to follow her big sisters as they run from place to place around the house!
No comments:
Post a Comment