August 21, 2012
Claire's first day of kindergarten! She was very excited and happy!
Her classroom!
Her locker!
Her seat at her table!
Report: She had a great first day! Best parts: recess and lunch!
And now, back to 1985...
(Claire really wanted to wear this dress when she found out I had worn it on my first day, and Lise is already saying how she is going to wear it on her first day of kindergarten, too.)

3 comments:
As if Claire going to her first day of kindergarten in Kate's dress wasn't cute enough, that picture of Kate is priceless. LOVE IT!
Kate, this is really great! I'm so happy to hear Claire enjoyed her first day. And I agree with Rachel, the pic of you is priceless! MK
Kate, this is really great! I'm so happy to hear Claire enjoyed her first day. And I agree with Rachel, the pic of you is priceless! MK
Post a Comment