Saturday, October 12, 2013

An August wedding

That was a long blogging break... I guess we've been busy.

We enjoyed going to my cousin's wedding in August - it was a beautiful event and the girls had fun! Though Lise asked me in church, "Why isn't anyone dancing?" I guess that's what weddings are all about to her...

On the way north, we stopped at one of our favorite spots from our college days.

We didn't take too many pictures that weekend, not any unfortunately of all the family we got to see at the wedding, but here's a few snaps:






2 comments:

Julie said...

Is that Dunning Springs?! Glad you are back from your break. :)

Kate said...

Julie - yes it is! The girls liked it, though they were cold until we got their long-sleeves because of the cold air/water coming out of the ground up there. :) This semester has been busier than normal... I'm even behind on READING blogs, and that doesn't usually happen! I have a few more of these coming for at least a couple days, and hopefully I'll be better at keeping up!