Monday, March 04, 2024

Guest post by Claire and Lise! We're actually not toddlers now (9 years later)


no cap, here's our nine year update!

Will Hoyer

Was it Will with the camera in the outdoors? ... He's been getting really into his photography lately.  Find more pictures on his website or @willhoyer on instagram. (Sorry, I had to plug for him.) He recently took on a new job at University of Wisconsin- Milwaukee. I know, I know. We hate the Brewers too.  Also, his bestie boos (the dogs) are obsessed with him.
Example of him locked in

Kate Cooper

I'm surprised she doesn't have a painting blog with how often she's painting or watching painting videos. Like every mom in their 40's right now, Kate has been addicted to Instagram reels. Let's set the scene. Kids in their teens, hiding away in their rooms. Silence. Dare I say, the silence before the storm. Then, you hear a cackle so loud it could be mistaken for someone eating Rice Krispies. Snap, Crackle, Pop! Boy, we keep Instagram viewing hours up from the Hoyer parents alone. (Thank us later Mark!) Sorry about that tangent, let us all rejoice and encourage her to quit. Still works at Loras (yay for free college for me), and still runs.
She ate

Claire Hoyer

Bro is currently third in class rank, and is honestly too studious. (You thought no one could beat Michalangelo, but you thought WRONG!) I just had to google famous geniuses by the way. Heading to her first college visit in a week! Please applaud! ... I'm waiting ... ??? ... I guess you guys aren't supporting her. Send money to my venmo @lisehasmoney which will be put towards her college fund. (Or Lise's monthly Target trips. No promises.) She also is a runner and heading into her third track season! Yay!


Claire had a date to homecoming this year, but conveniently doesn't have any pictures with him. Boohoo... enjoy this one instead.


Lise Hoyer

Bro is a wannabe Claire, she does band, cross country, track, speech, student council and ssf. (Student Support Foundation) (*editor note from lise* i actually don't do ssf. haha claire thought!) Oh wow, look that's the EXACT same as Claire. Even the same freshman year classes. She's got a bit of an annoying voice but she loves recording herself at all times and singing in the mirror. Also she's so serious, she needs money to fund her target trips asap. Also, she is finding out now that she can't spell. Send help. Sorry Mrs. Steuer, you failed me.



Sage Hoyer

Sage has become a theater kid at heart, she claims to hold a corner on all of the songs from her shows and will strongly object if Lise is belting one out. ("Bikini Bottom how I love this townnnnnnnn, Bikini Bottom, when the world renoundssssssss" - LISE "stop" - SAGE) She is a beanbag and pogo stick lover and is working on extending her food palate from tacos and pancakes.

Fun times! (She loves sarcasm)


Extra Pictures





Dogs

We recently (in this blogs timespan anyway) got 2 dogs! Nothing to say about them really, except that they're so cute.












No comments: