On Tuesday Claire had her first day of day care. She goes to Thin Thin's house three days a week (Will watches her the other two days). The first week has gone pretty well. It's been harder on Mom than on Claire. We really like Thin Thin and Claire seems to as well.
Claire is the only child in her day care right now except for her son, Preston (~10 months.) Preston seems to like Claire, he gave her a kiss on the nose the other day. Claire didn't know what to think, then cried and pushed him away, Thin Thin said. :o)
-K
2 comments:
Glad to hear the first week has gone well! Claire looks happy enough with the sitter!
Grandma C
Finally, I have gotten to this blog, and can keep up!!! I have occasionally caught some entries, at lauras, or wherever, but had never found on my computer!! So, I have been catching up, and am very embarrassed to admit that on the day you mentioned that G and G Cooper came for a quick visit, I was wondering when Al had remarried, and if I knew about it!! Give Claire a quick kiss from me!! Aunt Jane
Post a Comment