Claire is one step closer to being an adult now. We introduced solid food (banana)into her diet on Saturday and began teaching her to drink from a shot glass. (It's just water... really!)
I'm ready!
So this is how it's done...
Mmmmmmmmmm!
More, please!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Claire, Grandpa and I are not predjudiced at all, but we think the pictures of you eating your first bites of banana are pretty cute! You are such a big girl! Grandma Cooper
Claire... Another grandma's (unprejudiced!)comments on what a big (and cute) girl you're getting to be. It's great to see that you really enjoy your first banana. There are lots more food adventures ahead...
3 comments:
Claire,
Grandpa and I are not predjudiced at all, but we think the pictures of you eating your first bites of banana are pretty cute! You are such a big girl!
Grandma Cooper
I like your hippie bib. Here are some more hippies:
http://no-libs.com/images/hippie_old.jpg
Peace.
Claire...
Another grandma's (unprejudiced!)comments on what a big (and cute) girl you're getting to be. It's great to see that you really enjoy your first banana. There are lots more food adventures ahead...
Grandma Julie
Post a Comment