Monday, May 14, 2007

Graduation Weekend

This weekend we were in Des Moines for my sister's graduation. Here are a few photos:


Ellen, Congratulations on all your honors and accomplishments! (and for being a fabulous aunt!)


Claire got to meet her Great-Grandpa C. for the first time:


Her Great-Aunt Nancy got to see her and hold her for the first time as well:


Somehow they avoided the camera, but Claire also met her Great-Uncle Kevin and Great-Aunt Lora. And first cousins once removed (I think that's right!) Erin and Stephan helped entertain her during the ceremony and at lunch afterwards. Thank you!

-K

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dig the uniform. Some toenail polish would have sealed it.

Is that supposed to be 'toe nail'? 'Polish' also seems weird...like a sausage.

Anonymous said...

I think Erin and Stephen (not Stephan) are 2nd cousins but I never understood all of that either.

Will & Kate said...

Sorry, Stephen. You can call me Kete or Kata from now on.