Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Almost Christmas already?




Where has December gone???

One or more of us have been:
- looking for day care (we found someone! Claire starts the beginning of January.)
- getting our car fixed (will be finished this afternoon!!)
- preparing for a grad school committee meeting (expected graduation in early summer!)
- baking and eating Christmas cookies
- doing a little shopping
- writing a science paper (my committee suggested a few more experiments that I'll do in early January and then submit the paper to the journal mid-late January.)
- getting interviewed (and photographed) for a story on the city's lakes that will probably be appearing in a local newspaper soon
- walking everywhere now. Still falling occasionally, but hardly ever resorting to crawling.
- applying for jobs
- enjoying a train and flower show at the local gardens near our house

-K

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're getting that walking thing down, Kate. I knew you could do it.

Stalin said...

Agreed. Someday you won't be crawling occasionally. Just cut down on the eggnog Boone's Farm and you can do it!