Thursday, December 27, 2007

Babies Crawling

Here are a couple of baby crawling videos that you might find amusing. Claire makes two brief appearances in Part 1 and one appearance in Part 2. Part 2 is funnier and doesn't require watching the Part 1 first (Part 2's highlight is 'butt scooting'). Each one is 10 min, and I don't know who put them together, someone who looked through a million baby videos on YouTube.

-K

2 comments:

Los Francos said...

Bizarre. And a little creepy. How did you find out that Claire is in the videos?

Will & Kate said...

The guy who made them commented on my Claire videos and said, "hey, check out my video," and gave me the link.
I thought, 'what a self-promoting creep. Why would I care about his baby crawling video? They're all boring unless they're my kid.'
So I ignored it for a long time, then I came across the message again recently and decided to look at them, and found Claire.