Monday, December 05, 2011

More Sage please

Sage is almost two weeks old.  The older she gets, the more we think she looks like her older sisters!  What do you all think? (Feel free to browse the old pictures and point out specific 'look-a-like' examples if you have time on your hands!)

She is a very laid back baby, at least so far, even more so than Claire was. Sage sleeps almost all the time, it seems, though the last two days she has been awake a bit more.  She has only cried a handfull of times, sometimes during a diaper change or when she is strapped into her carseat before the seat gets put in the car and the driving starts - that always calms her down.  Otherwise, she fusses occasionally, and grunts and makes other noises like that a lot.  We are enjoying our time with her, and her older sisters give her lots of hugs and make sure she is tucked in on my lap with a blanket whenever we sit down.

3 comments:

Em said...

Sweet perfection. I can't wait to meet her. Also, she has more hair than Kaia. Ha!

Anonymous said...

Wow, her cheeks are chubbier in just the few days since I've seen her!
"Ma"

Anonymous said...

What a sweetheart! I am happy she loves to sleep! I hope to meet her in person, soon!

Aunt Jane