Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Junior Gallop

IMG_7488
Before the start of the 1 mile kids race this past Saturday!  They are happy and ready to run!

IMG_7494

And here they are after the race with Ma and Pop, who were about to run the big 4 mile race.  Still happy!  (Ma and Pop were pretty disappointed that they didn't get those treats after their run.)  Both girls finished the whole mile and are already talking all about how they're going to run it again next year!  Next year we are hoping we'll need a babysitter to watch the girls after their race, because we hope Will and I will both be healthy and racing also! It's a big race: 150 kids (12 and under) finished the 1 mile and ~960 ran the 4 mile.

2 comments:

LBM said...

Awww, too cute! And rocket pops! I'd run a mile for one of those.

Anonymous said...

I know a Nana that might like to take on the task of such babysitting!

Nana