Saturday, June 16, 2012

Little Bug

IMG_7516

I won a give-a-way last month during a whole week of giveaways on a bunch of different blogs.  From Amy Plew I won that she would make a personalized felted creature based on a kid's drawing for me!

I was really unsure what drawing I would send her a picture of. It had to be one of Claire's because Lise isn't really drawing anything recognizable yet, and Sage can't even hold a crayon except to put in her mouth, of course.

I was so happy when I found this drawing because I thought it would make a really cute little bug and did it ever! I'm so happy with this and Amy was extremely quick to get this done and sent to me after I emailed her the picture! I'd highly recommend her work if you're looking for a cute gift idea for parents!

When Claire saw it she was pretty amazed that it was so much like her drawing!  It has some fishing line attached to the back for hanging on a wall - not sure where this one is going - but I really love it!

No comments: