Wednesday, March 19, 2008

MN Visit

Last weekend we visited friends and family in the Minneapolis area. It was a quick visit, but enjoyable. Claire spent some time playing with her "cousin-twin," born on the same day as her. He is still bigger than her, but she's almost as tall as he is:


We visited friends Ben and Emmi and 10-week old Isaac. Here's the best we got for a group picture:


We visited the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden of the Walker Art Center. This is one of its most photographed sculptures:


These last two are of Claire making a fishy face at a huge glass fish sculpture inside the Cowles Conservatory at the Walker, and walking in the conservatory:



-K

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love to see the independent streak the last photo seems to depict!!

"No parents , no people, no problem!!! I have places to go!!"

Great Aunt Jane

Stalin said...

Claire gets cuter and cuter every day! I can't wait to see her at Easter- does she have a new easter dress and bonnet to wear? :)
Love, Josie

wch said...

Not 5 seconds after the top picture was taken of Claire and William, Claire fell out of her chair and face planted on the floor.

Stalin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stalin said...

I'm glad I was not drinking as I read Will's comment or I'd be cleaning milk off of my monitor.

I'm also looking forward to seeing you all at Easter!

-Stalin [for reals this time]