We've had a few showings and have another today but no takers yet. I don't think the snow and ice help nor does the daily dose of bad economic news. Next weekend we head down to Dubuque to look at things from a buyer's perspective. I think being a buyer is a lot more fun than being a seller in this market!
4 comments:
My Providence landlord put her house on the market early last week and signed a contract with potential buyers on Monday. It is amazing how much interest there is in living close to these Ivy League schools.
You guys should build an Ivy League school by hour house and heat up the market!!!
Yeah, I set that one up nicely for Stalin. It is true, though. Some people will pay a lot of money for a location, nevermind the house. Anyway, your house is great, and no doubt it has location!!
Post a Comment