Keep up to date with the latest...
My guess is Claire first, then Lise. I would not be surprised if I was wrong (again) though!
Trick question - it's the same baby and it's not even yours.
I agree with Ellen.
I agree with their aunt and uncle. I think it's Claire first, then Lise. A still admittedly perplexed grandma,Julie (a.k.a. Nana)
Claire on top, Lise on bottom, but it does look like Lise's hair on top...Still I stick with my first instinct."Ma"
I am going with Claire and then Lise. Boy there is a strong resemblance though!
You are all too good! Or maybe they don't really look that much alike after all. Oh well, the game was fun while it lasted. Thanks for playing! :o)
I say Lise is baby #2~ GREAT Aunt Nancy
Post a Comment
8 comments:
My guess is Claire first, then Lise. I would not be surprised if I was wrong (again) though!
Trick question - it's the same baby and it's not even yours.
I agree with Ellen.
I agree with their aunt and uncle. I think it's Claire first, then Lise. A still admittedly perplexed grandma,
Julie (a.k.a. Nana)
Claire on top, Lise on bottom, but it does look like Lise's hair on top...Still I stick with my first instinct.
"Ma"
I am going with Claire and then Lise. Boy there is a strong resemblance though!
You are all too good! Or maybe they don't really look that much alike after all. Oh well, the game was fun while it lasted. Thanks for playing! :o)
I say Lise is baby #2
~ GREAT Aunt Nancy
Post a Comment