Sunday, May 31, 2009

Walk

Since Claire was born when it was getting cold and soon snowy, I felt like I missed out on lots of walks and time outside with her as a really little baby. (more for me than her, of course) We haven't been getting outside quite as much as I anticipated this time either. I think that is due to Lise not liking the sling as much as Claire did, and because Lise was too little for the jogging stroller until a week or so ago. (They recommend babies be a month old before strolling... older for actual running.)

Our time outside might be increasing now, though. Friday was Lise's first walk in the stroller. She slept through every second of it, so I'll just say she enjoyed it. Claire rode her bike. Will and I didn't get to relax and enjoy the scenery because we were focused on not running into the bike or Claire when she would frequently stop short and turn to see "Baby Lise-y!!!!" and also try to push the stroller while riding her bike. Hopefully she'll get bored of her new sister soon.

The girls posing before Lise's first walk in the stroller.

No comments: