Friday, May 29, 2009

Open invitation


Lise's baptism is going to be June 28 (after 10:30am mass, so ~11:45-noon). Anyone who reads this blog is invited.

(Since I'm pretty sure it's just friends and family who read this - unlike other blogs I read like this one that I just got hooked on a few weeks ago, we don't tend to get hundreds or thousands of comments on our posts. [side note: I love the step-by-step photo-illustrated recipes, and the story of how she met her husband is really sweet too!] If there are people out there reading this that aren't friends or family, well, I guess you can come too, if you want!)

We'll have a lunch afterward at our place, so if you are going to come, please email me (or leave a comment if you don't have my email address) so we can plan for lunch and get you directions to the church and our place. No gifts or cards please, we'd just like you to be there helping us welcome Lise into our family!

(Note: we won't be hurt if you can't attend - in fact, if we rarely get to see you, it might be more fun for you to come visit another weekend so we can spend more time with just you! Everyone is certainly welcome the 28th or any time!)

Kate, Will, Claire, and Lise

No comments: