Saturday, May 02, 2009

One week down...

Is this Lise? Or Claire?


How 'bout this one? Lise or Claire?



Lise is one week old today. I think I can speak for all of us in saying that it has been one very enjoyable week. Claire has enjoyed having a little sister and having both her parents home. Lise is a pretty contented and easy-going girl, at least so far. If she would sleep a little more at night and a little less during the day she'd be even better. Kate has enjoyed being home and taking naps and I have enjoyed taking care of all my girls.

6 comments:

Josie said...

Claire, then Lise, right? Or maybe Lise, then Claire...

Anonymous said...

Lise--the top one; Claire the second. It doesn't really matter; they're both as cute as can be.

A completely objective grandma,

Nana

Anonymous said...

I agree with Nana...Lise on top...I think!
Grandma C

Anonymous said...

I thought Claire, then Lise! But i would not bet against the Grandmas!!

Aunt Jane

Ellen said...

Ditto to Aunt Jane's comment. So when do we find out for sure??

Josie said...

Seriously, who's who? Andy and I are in a heated debate, and would like to know who wins the game...